In terms of SARS' regulations, we may not act as your Tax Practitioner without your written consent. In order for SARS to verify that we are in fact authorised by you to act on your behalf, SARS requires the following documents as proof thereof:

1.  Signed Power Of Attorney; and

2.  Copy of your Identity Document.

We request that you complete and sign the Power Of Atorney at your earliest convenience and send the ORIGINAL to our offices together with a copy of your ID.

We thank you for your co-operation in this regard.

The Hewitt Van Der Wat Team